Bedroom is not a room made for public rather it is your private room, where you spend one third of the life.
Decorating bedroom by using different colors, floors, bed, etc will reflect your mind.
Before decorating bedroom, determine the focal point of your bedroom! Whatever might be the taste of individual, but the theme of the bedroom should be pleasant. You have many choices for decorating bedroom [Stylish bedroom designs].
There are many types for decorating bedrooms depending on your requirements.
Before decorating bedroom, see to it that the master bedroom has good architectural features with many windows.
Tips In Bedroom Decoration:
1. The first and foremost thing for your bedroom to look attractive is the bedroom furniture. You should keep in mind that the furniture you select must match the bedroom. Although the pieces of furniture are not of same style, make sure that they should have uniformity in color and texture at least.
2. Next comes is the lighting of the bedroom. Bedroom lighting needs treatment differently and specially. Make certain that the light is not concentrating around the headboard. Rather spreading out light around the room gives a graceful look to your bedroom. Also, try to avoid glare in your bedroom.
3. You have to be more careful in selecting walls and ceiling design of your bedroom. Keep in mind desired atmosphere of your bedroom. Use neutral colors, which give a fresh look to your bedroom. Carpeted walls can also be used in your bedroom, more preferably during cold and humid climates.
4. Placing the bed in appropriate place is very important in decorating bedroom. Place the bed under the windows so that it should appear as a central point in the room. Hand-sewn curtains, valances, custom headboard, and matching end tables bring balance and symmetry to the bedroom.
5. Silk and satin fabrics give comfort in the bed and it suits perfectly to your bed. Choose variety shapes, sizes, and styles of pillows with different colors and patterns and pile the pillows high on your bed. This will give a graceful look to your bed.
6. Bed sheets, bedspreads, pillows, blankets, comforters, and quilts also have got special place in decorating bedroom. See to it that they harmonize the effect of your bedroom.
7. Coming to the wardrobe, it should match your walls, bed, and other furniture. Choose a perfectly matched wardrobe and give added attraction to your bedroom.
8. Select the window curtains that are luxurious, attractive, and dark. Choose the window dressing that matches your bedding. It will create a much difference to your bed and the room.
9. Fabric is the central point of the bedroom. Be careful in selecting fabrics.
10. Apart from all the above-mentioned tips, size of the furniture is very important. For example, placing a big bed in a small room will not give a nice look to your bedroom.
Decorating bedroom is a great way to give yourself a place where you can say proudly that this is my own world.