We designed our Site to that you can generally visit the Site without revealing any of your personal information. However, for you to receive the maximum benefits our Site can provide, such as purchasing products, registering to subscribe to one of our newsletters or participating on the message boards, we may request that you provide us with certain information that is personally identifiable. We will only collect such information based on affirmative actions by you to provide us with the requested information.
XDM may collect information from you in the following ways:
- User-supplied information: Our registration process requires your name, company and e-mail address. If you are making a purchase through our website, we may require additional information to complete the transaction, including name, mailing address, email address, phone number, account password, personal preferences relating to the product, your credit card number and expiration date or other financial information necessary for the transaction (collectively “Personal Information”).
- Cookies: Our Site uses “cookies,” small files that are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information, but it does enable XDM to record how and when you use the Site.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, http://www.networkadvertising.
We may use any personally identifiable information you provide at your option only to:
- Confirm and process sales transactions to contact you with questions or communications about your order, or to respond to your customer-service inquiries. For your protection, we do not store or provide access to any of your credit card information. However, please note that our system may store the last four digits of your credit card for reference purposes only.
- Predict and respond to your needs by aggregating our users’ information and tracking user trends. Although we do share this aggregated information with other users and third parties, it will not personally identify you.
All Personal Information provided by you on this Site is protected by an encryption using Secure Socket Layer technology (“SSL”). SSL encrypts your Personal Information before it is transmitted to us to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone other than XDM.
Access by Our Employees
XDM uses good-faith efforts to limit our employees’ access to your personally identifiable information to the amount reasonably required to provide prompt, high-quality service.
Update Your Profile
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy or security policies, please feel free to contact us at copyrights at xpedientdigital.com.