Does your child literally like aquarium or fishes? Fishes are entertaining and also relaxing creatures of children.
They are even a part of fun in decorating your kid’s bedroom. If you want to turn your child’s bedroom into a fish aquarium, here are few wonderful ideas.
- First of all, consider to paint your child’s room with an aqua colored paint. Remember the carpet that you are going to use in your child’s room should be tan in color.
- On the walls of the room, paint different colors of fishes along with colored bubbles. First use pencil to draw the shape of fish and then paint them with desired colors. You can also include sea shells, corals and other aquatic or underwater plant life and any other things related to aquarium in your child’s room.
- Involve your kids in choosing colors for their room and let them suggest the types of fish pictures they like and want to see in their room.
- For decorating the shelves of your child’s room, you can use real sea shells and set up small and real aquarium to get the theme of aquarium.
- Purchase fish themed rugs, bed spreads for your child’s room. To complete the desired look, install dancing fish lights on the ceiling of the room.