According to the statistics, bathroom remodeling adds more value to your home than the cost required for remodeling.
Basically bathroom remodeling begins with your idea for what bathroom style you like.
It begins with establishing modest luxuries in the bathroom to coddle your self.
Install shower systems, double showerheads, vortex tubs, and just include body sprays to the shower area. Make a bathroom into special recoil to help you relax and to spend sometime with yourself.
If you want to invest more in bathroom remodeling, you can also add TV and stereos in your bath to enjoy your bath moment to the fullest. The main project in bathroom remodeling includes renovating a bathroom on a bigger scale.
Some of you want to free up the existing space or some want to add extra space to the bathroom. Bathroom remodeling may needs cabinetry for a storage space and also space saver.
Bathroom remodeling – Within a budget/major investment
If you don’t want to invest large amounts on bathroom remodeling, go for small changing options. By altering bathroom accessories, you can change your old bathroom into an innovative one.
Change color of bathroom walls, mirrors, make some window treatments and change shower curtains. You can also alter your bathtub and wall structures to give new look for your bathroom.
If you want to invest greater amounts for your bathroom remodeling or full bathroom makeover, you can add new appliances, break and reconstruct the walls to appear your bathroom more spacious. Completely rebuild and optimize your bathroom space.
Step-by-step plan for bathroom remodeling:
Every bathroom needs tub, sink, shower and toilet.
- While thinking about bathroom remodeling, the very first thing you need to consider is shower or tub. Your selection will create a vast impact on the success of your project. Some of the bath tubs include:
- Hollow whirlpool tub for relaxed bathing
- Claw-foot tub with a handheld brass showerhead
- Fiberglass unit including tub and bath shower
- Toilet is the next most important consideration in bathroom remodeling. You can find various choices for toilets similar to tubs or sinks. Here are some types which give different look for your bathroom. You can select your bathroom toilet among various colors, styles, and designs that matches with your decoration.
- Pull-chain flushing mechanism – Classic look
- Model with built-in bidet – Saves floor space
- Remote-controlled model – Very modern look
- Also, add a comfortable sitting chair and some new feathery towels to your bathroom.
- Include a tower warmer to heat up your bathroom on the gloomiest day and also to warm up the feathery towels when you get out of the tub.
- Be careful while selecting tiles or stones to your bathroom. Don’t select tiles which are very slippery.
- In order to make your bathroom window to appear larger, just use a rollup shade and valance.
- Use light color curtains such as off whites or neutral colors to make your bathroom larger. Don’t use bright colored curtains and bold patterns on the windows or walls.
- Use the same color to paint the wood work around door, window, cabinets and doorway as the wall.
- Keep the countertop space free of clutter.
- Include wood cabinet for storage.
- Use proper lighting for your bathroom.
The above bathroom remodeling plan can create a special bathroom for your bath time.