Posted on Mar 25, 2008 | Comments 0
Are you in search of classy house painting, wit out spending too much money?
If that is the case, then you can simply refer to some of these house painting tips, which can help you in painting your dream house with much less effort.
These house painting tips can help you to avoid certain common problems, which you face during your house painting and gives you an idea to make your job much easier. These house painting tips cover common interior as well as exterior painting issues.
Certain Interior house painting tips:
- Slop your brush before painting in any solvent, which you would use at the end of the day for cleaning your brush.
- If you don’t feel like washing your brush after painting and expect to get back to painting within few days then try to wrap the brush tightly in a plastic bag and store it in a freezer.
- If you are using any oil based paint, they try to wear latex gloves, which can be helpful for you to keep your hands clean. If you are allergic to latex, then try to apply good skin care lotion to your hands before painting which would make cleaning your hands much easier later on.
- Try to avoid using cheap brushes or roller covers for your house painting and always try to maintain wet edges as you paint. This house painting tip is very useful to avoid overlap marks on your walls.
- Start painting from the ceiling of your house and then for walls, trim, cabinets and at the end try to paint the doors of your house. Try to follow this particular sequence while painting your interior part of the house and also remember to paint always from top to down of your wall or door.
- Choosing perfect colors is also one of the most important house painting tips, as they are the main sources to add more beauty to your house.
These are some of the most important house painting tips for the interior part of your house. You can follow these tips while painting your house and get a decent look for your home.
Effortless exterior house painting tips:
- While painting the exterior part of your house, try to use an airless paint sprayer. This is certainly the best way to get the body of your house painted. They are available for rent in many rental yards or paint stores. It would hardly take 1 or 2 days to completely paint the exterior part of your house, using these airless paint sprayers.
- Take more care to cover up the windows, bushes or any thing else, during your house painting. Never try to spray on your gutter, as overspray would drift on to the roof of your house and you can never get rid of those marks.
- One more important house painting tip is always make sure to park your vehicles quite away from your house, as the paint can glide for a long distance and also don’t forget to take necessary safety precautions while painting your house.
Posted in: HOME IMPROVEMENT